By using the services of OÜ ABCANIME (hereinafter “Anix”, “web store”, “online store”), the data subject (hereinafter “customer”, “you”), whose personal data are processed, agrees to the processing of his/her/their personal data under the following conditions.
The processing of personal data is necessary for the provision of Anix services and the sale of products, without which it is not possible to use the services offered by Anix. The conditions have been brought in line with the EU Regulation on the protection of personal data, which can be found here: >>.
Processing of personal data:
1. Web store https://anix-shop.com/ (OÜ ABCANIME, registry code 14041155), located at Punane 6, tel. + 372 6856 898 and e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org is responsible for the processing of personal data on behalf of the web store.
2. The following personal data will be processed:
name, telephone number and e-mail address;
delivery address of the goods;
bank account number;
cost and payment details of goods and services (purchase history);
customer support information.
Anix processes only those personal data that you have voluntarily disclosed to us. We consider it necessary to note that if you decide not to provide the personal data that are inevitably necessary to fulfil the order, we will not be able to contact you and render the service to you.
3. Personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
Personal data are used to manage customers’ orders and to deliver goods. Purchase history data (purchase date, goods, quantity, customer data) are used to compile an overview of the goods and services purchased and to analyse customers’ preferences. The bank account number is used to return payments to customers. Personal data, such as e-mail address, telephone number, customer’s name are processed to resolve issues related to the provision of goods and services (customer support). The IP address or other network identifiers of the online store user are processed to provide the functioning of the online store as an information society service and to compile website usage statistics.
4. The Anix-shop web store has the right to use the customer’s e-mail address to send advertising and other information to the customer. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent given prior to its withdrawal. The security of your personal information is important to Anix. Anix as the responsible processor of personal data is responsible for the security of your personal data.
5. Personal data are processed for the purpose of performing the contract entered into with the customer. The processing of personal data is carried out in order to fulfil a legal obligation (e.g. accounting and settlement of consumer disputes).
6. Recipients to whom personal data are transferred:
As a rule, Anix does not transfer your personal data to third parties.
We consider it necessary to note that Anix may transfer your personal data to third parties only in cases when it needs to be transferred to an auditor, a legal advisor, an accountant or any other person who provides services to Anix (e.g. IT-services).
Anix forwards the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor Maksekeskus AS.
Personal data are passed on to the online store’s customer support service in order to manage purchases and purchase history and to solve customers’ issues. Name, telephone number and e-mail address will be forwarded to the transportation service provider selected by the customer. In the case of goods delivered by courier, in addition to the contact details, the customer’s address will also be provided. If the online store has their accounting done by the service provider, the personal data will be transferred to the service provider for accounting operations. Personal data may be transferred to information technology service providers if this is necessary to ensure the functionality of the online store or data hosting.
7. Personal data are stored on zone.ee and Anix-shop.com servers located in Tallinn, Estonia. All personal data will be stored in Anix-shop.com servers until it is deleted. Access to personal data is provided to web store staff, who may access personal data to resolve technical issues related to the use of the web store and render services. Web store takes appropriate physical, organizational and IT security measures to protect personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration or unauthorized access and disclosure. Personal data is transferred to the authorized processors of the web store (e.g. transportation service providers and data hosting services) on the basis of contracts between the web store and the authorized processors. Authorized processors are required to provide appropriate safeguards when processing personal data.
8. Personal data can be accessed and corrected in the web store user profile. If a purchase has been made without user account, corrections cannot be made.
9. Upon deletion of the web store customer’s account, personal data will be deleted from zone.ee servers within 14 days, unless such data are required to be retained for accounting or consumer dispute resolution purposes. If a purchase is made without a customer account in the web store, the purchase history is deleted within one day. In the case of disputes concerning payments and consumer disputes, personal data shall be retained until the claim has been fulfilled. The personal data necessary for accounting purposes shall be kept.
10. The consumer shall have the right at any time to prohibit the collection and use of his/her/their personal data, except where it is necessary for the recovery of a claim under the contract or for the delivery of goods.
11. Electronic personal data for direct mail will be used only if the Consumer has given separate consent for this on the Anix-shop website.
With respect to processing of personal data, you have the right to:
- request access to personal data collected about you by Anix and request a copy of personal data;
- request the correction, supplementation or deletion of personal data if they do not correspond to reality or are not processed in accordance with the applicable requirements;
- require that Anix restrict the collection, processing or use of personal data regarding you;
- submit a complaint about the processing of your personal data to the Data Protection Inspectorate.
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data or wish to exercise any of the above-mentioned rights, please submit a digitally signed application to Anix’s e-mail address email@example.com.
Anix has the right to refuse to act upon the request, in which case Anix will inform you of the circumstances on which the refusal is based.