HOW TO ORDER
It doesn’t matter whether this is your first time ordering from us or using this website, this short instruction will help you figure it out!
- Choose which product / products you want to order and add them to the cart by clicking the “ADD TO CART” button. This can be done either by opening a detailed description of the product, or on the general page.
- Now click on the cart icon in the upper right corner. On the page that opens you will see all the goods added to your cart prices, with tax and available delivery methods. Choose how you want to receive your goods: do you want to pick them up yourself (you can only do that in Tallinn!) or have them sent to an Omniva or Itella SmartPost parcel terminal. Check the appropriate circle. If you selected the parcel terminal option, you will now have an additional choice of picking your desired terminal. If you don’t know which one is closest to you, then it’s easy to find out by typing your address into one of those sites: https://www.omniva.ee/abi/kaart, https://www.smartpost.ee/pakiautomaatide-asukohad. Once done, click PAY.
- As soon as you click PAY, your order is considered confirmed and we will receive it. And within a minute you will receive the first of three letters. In it you will find all the details necessary to make a payment through your online banking portal. And be sure to include the order number in the payment details when making the payment. As soon as you make the payment and we receive it, your order will be put into processing and you will receive a second email notifying you of this. Everything is fine, your order is being prepared and will be sent out soon. As soon as you receive a third email, this means that the order has been sent and all that’s left to do is to wait.
- If you chose self pick up, then only the third email will mean that you can come and collect your order.
- If you still have questions if there were problems making our order or if you did not receive your order within 5 days, then feel free to contact us! Also, if you have any special requests or an unusual order get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Wishing you sun and joy!
Head of Anix Mystical Support